Berry Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing
We had this when a friend came over recently, and we absolutely loved it. Fabulous taste and easy to prepare! It’s from Cooking Light.
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fat-free buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (3-ounce) package soft goat cheese
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups trimmed arugula
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup hulled fresh strawberries
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Combine romaine and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle goat cheese mixture over lettuce mixture; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.